QualaTech's Services are founded on three primary Safety Management Systems (SMS) Components, comprising of: Quality Assurance, Safety Assurance & Safety Promotion (Education & Training).
Safety Assurance (SA) and Quality Assurance (QA) are highly complementary and must work closely together to achieve designed ‘performance levels’ and ‘Customer satisfaction’, while improving safety goals. Safety Management is ‘what we do’: Quality Management is ‘how we do it properly’. Safety Promotion is the 'third leg’ that supports SA and QA, and without any one of the three programs, the proverbial ‘three legged stool’ of SMS, will fail or even collapse completely.
"Quality is not act. It is a habit"Not a quote from Yoda but 'Aristotle'.
Safety Promotion (Education & Training) is the 'third leg’ that supports both Safety Assurance and Quality Assurance. Without either one of the three programs the proverbial ‘three legged stool’ will collapse.
We offer a variety of Services (inclusive of Training) specifically designed for Clients engaged in and/or operating:
- Airports, Heliports & Aerodromes (Land & Water);
- Rotary & Fixed Wing Operations (inclusive of POR Operations);
- Aircraft Maintenance Organisations;
- Other Industries: Oil & Gas, Pipeline, Marine and Rail. (Please request specific requirement)
Practices & Programs for the above include but are not limited to:
- Human Performance:
- Quality Assurance;
- Safety Assurance;
- Hazard & Risk Assessment;
- Policy & Procedure;
- Business Enhancement;
- Bird & Wildlife Plan;
- Emergency Response Plan;
- Auditing and Assessments;
- Impairment Mitigation Program & Training;
- Aircraft Annual Inspection - FAA IA.
Please reference above sidebar for further information