Casavant Consulting Group (CCG)
Richard Casavant has been engaged in organizational development since working with Jack Welch of GE Aerospace, building high involvement work teams at GE's Binghamton, NY plant. His Consulting practice has focused on a systems-thinking approach to:
- Strategic alignment (translating strategy into successful execution);
- Business process improvement (identifying the operations or employee skills that could be improved);
- Performance management (promote and improve employee effectiveness), and,
- High performing work teams (teams, organizations, or virtual groups that are highly focused on their goals).
Services include but are not limited to the following:
- Direct People Development - Aviation
- Building Relationships for Business
- Change Management & Goal Setting
- Customer Focus
- Decision Making
- Navigating Conflict
- Negotiation Skills
- Performance Management
- Planning and Organizing
- Process Enhancement
- Project Management
- Strategic Alignment
- Time Management
- Team Building & Motivational Training
- Direct Aviation Development
- Accident / Incident Investigation & Analysis
- Emergency Response Plan & Training
- Hazard Identification & Risk Assessment Training
- Quality Assurance Plan / QMS Training
- Human Factors Awareness Training
- Root Cause Analysis Training.
For further information please Download Casavant Consulting Brief. Thank you.
For further details on Casavant Consulting, please contact:
Mr. Richard Casavant. Mobile: 1-403-827-9755, Office: 1-403-249-4332 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.